ALCO Lemon Suds Liquid Pot and Pan Dish Washing Detergent
Lemon Suds is a highly concentrated, liquid pot and pan soap that is mild and
non-irritating to your skin. Lemon Suds works great on the toughest baked on
food and grease. Contains grease cutting components and produces rich suds to
get the toughest tasks done.
* Highly concentrated
* Works in hard or soft water
* Effective in hot or cold water
* Mild on hands
* Contains degreasing components
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Lemon Suds is intended for use in the first bay of the 3 compartment sink
system. If equipment with a dispenser, insert feed line directly into shipping
container. If dispensing via oz. o matic pump follow directions below.
1. Pump Lemon Suds into first bay of 3 compartment sink using provided oz. o
matic pump. Based on sink size, pump the number of pumps written on your 3 sink
2. Fill 3 compartment sink to provided fill line with hot water. Turn water on
high to agitate product to produce suds.
3. Drain and repeat when solution becomes heavily Light 1 ounce per 10-12 gal.
soiled. Normal 1 ounce per 3-5 gal. Increase as needed After washing: rinse,
sanitize, and air dry.
Appearance: Thick Gold liquid
Specific gravity: 1.1
Light Duty: 1oz per 10-12 gal.
Normal Use: 1oz per 3-5 gal.
Extra Heavy Duty: Increase as needed.