ALCO Mighty Bowl Non-Acid Toilet Bowl Cleaner
Greatly reduces the need or use of hazardous acid based cleaners, used to remove
scum and soil build up on bathroom fixtures.
DIRECTION FOR USE - TOILET BOWL
1. Remove water from bowl with swab by forcing water over the trap.
2. Squeeze water from swab against bowl.
3. Hold bottle over bowl and saturate swab with bowl cleaner.
4. Swab bowl thoroughly, especially under the rim at water outlet.
5. Flush toilet and rinse swab.
6. To deoderize after cleaning and flushing bowl, pour 2 to 4 oz cleaner into
water still in bowl.
7. Swab entire bowl, seat cover, rinse well, then flush.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE - URINALS
1. Hold swab over urinal and saturate swab with bowl cleaner.
2. Swab all surfaces of urinal including water outlets at top and all grooves
3. Remove screen and pour 3 to 5 ounces of cleaner in and around the drain pipe.
4. Let stand for approximately 3 minutes.
5. Swab drain well.
6. Replace screen.
7. Flush and rinse swab.