ALCO Magnificent Seven Neutral Floor Cleaner
Magnificent Seven is a neutral pH floor cleaner designed to be used on dining
room floors, or other floors with floor finish. Because of the neutral
formulation, Magnificent Seven won’t strip the finish off floors like other
alkaline floor cleaners will. This product is intended to be applied with a mop
bucket or automatic floor cleaner.
* Highly concentrated
* Neutral pH ? Safe on floor finish
* Works in all types of water, regardless of hardness
* No dulling or hazing film is left on floor after use
* No rinsing required
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Fill mop bucket with room temperature water when used on a floor with floor
finish. Hot water can cause some floor finishes to strip off the floor.
2. Add Magnificent Seven directly to mop bucket using metered dispenser or
3. Spread the solution on the floor with a clean mop designated for Magnificent
Seven or floor machine.
4. Allow solution to soak on surface for up to 5 minutes.
5. Pick up excess solution and soiled water with a squeegee or mop. 6. Allow to
Rinsing is not necessary unless floor is very dirty.
Appearance: Green Liquid
Light Duty: 1 oz. per gallon
Normal Use: 2 oz. per gallon
Heavy Duty: 4 oz. per gallon