ALCO Grime Buster Heavy Duty Concentrated Degreaser Floor Cleaner
Grime Buster is a highly concentrated cleaner/degreaser designed to penetrate
heavy grease and carbon deposits with minimal effort.
* Highly concentrated
* Works in all types of water, regardless of hardness
* Not for use on floors with floor finish
* Cuts through toughest kitchen grease
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For general use, add 1-3 ounces per gallon of water.
1. Fill mop bucket with hot water.
2. Add Grime Buster directly to mop bucket using metered dispenser or
3. Spread the solution on the floor with a clean mop or floor machine.
4. Allow solution to soak on surface for up to 5 minutes.
5. Rinse, squeegee, or mop off excess solution and soiled water.
6. Allow to air dry.
To use as a spray degreaser, dilute 4 ounces per gallon using metered dispenser
or by pumping 1 ounce using an ounce-omatic pump into a spray bottle full of
water. Simply spray on, agitate, and wipe off. For extra heavy cleaning tasks,
dilutions can be increased to as much as a 50% dilution ratio.
Appearance: Blue Liquid
Odor: Butyl Odor
Light Duty: 1 oz. per gallon
Normal Use: 2 oz. per gallon
Heavy Duty: 4 oz. per gallon
Dilutions can be increased up to 50% dilution ratio for extremely heavy cleaning